General Terms and Conditions and Rules
Tournament and Cash Game Rules
- Genting Poker Series events have a specific set of Tournament
and Cash Game Rules.
- These supersede the local rules in place at the host
- The Genting Poker Series Tournament and Cash Game Rules can be
- The online tournament and cash game rules remain as per the
GentingPoker.com standard rules.
Geting Poker Series Terms and Conditions
- Genting Poker Series Terms and Conditions can be found here
Genting UK and Genting Alderney Terms and Conditions
Registration (live events)
- Registration for any event closes 15 minutes prior to the start
of the tournament.
- Registration reopens once the tournament has commenced for late
entries and re-entries
- Main Event registration is open until the end of level 9
Main Event structure can be found here
Side Event registration is open until the end of the first
Side Event structures can be found here
- All tournaments are re-entry, and players are permitted to
re-enter once only.
- Any player entering a single event more than twice will be
Registration (online event)
- Registration closes 1 second before the tournament starts
- There are no late entries, re-entries or alternates available
for the online leg.
The Online Main Event structure can be found here
The Online Side Event structure can be found here
- Genting Poker Series Main Events have a guaranteed £100,000
- First prize for the Main Events in legs 1 to 7 comprises a
guaranteed £25,000 cash plus a seat in the Genting Poker Series
Grand Final (Palm Beach) leg worth £1600.
- Therefore the total value of first prize is guaranteed at
- The Grand Final Seat cost is deducted from the prize pool, and
the percentage shown on the Prize Payouts structure includes the
Grand Final Seat Cost
Prize Payout structures can be found here
- We reserve the right to pay players with cheques rather than
- We can also send prize money to player's banks or Genting Poker
accounts, if players wish.
- Players Buying in Online or qualifying online via Freerolls or
Promotions, are subject to rules which can be found here.
- In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to permit a
Main Event winner to take the £1600 Grand Final seat as cash rather
than the seat.
End of Day Chip Counts
- Players, who reach the end of a day's play in a multi-day
event, are required to remain at the table whilst their chip count
is verified and signed for.
- Deals are permitted during live Genting Poker Series
- No deals are available during the Online Genting Poker Series
- All deals must be agreed using the Red and Black card system,
as detailed in the Tournament Rules (link)
- In the event of a deal being made for a Main Event, the Grand
Final seat (if applicable) cannot be part of the deal, and players
must play on to determine the winner of the Grand Final seat,
trophy and title.
Tournament Director and Genting Decisions
- The Tournament Director and Genting's decisions are final with
regard to all matters related to the Genting Poker Series.
- Whilst our aim is not to make any changes, we reserve the
rights to change any aspect of the Genting Poker Series if we
believe it is in the interests of the game, the company or the
- Any such changes will be communicated as soon as is practically